Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Samsung model DV400EWHWR/AA, serial number Y69J5AUD60300Y,

Customer Question

Samsung model DV400EWHWR/AA, serial number Y69J5AUD60300Y, has been operating correctly until just recently when it started to give intermittent results when the on button was pushed. Now it will not work at all. The on button light does not come on at all. I checked the electrical connections and every wire is secure. Where do I go from here?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So if you can still select all the different options and cycles but it just won't start, you have a bad start button. The problem is that the start button is all part of the interface control board. You can take the control panel apart and make sure the board didn't get loose from the front panel, but if it's all secure, below is a link to the control board you'd need to order and replace to resolve the issue. It's about $66.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.