Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a fridge air front load washer the 8 hr delay start

Customer Question

I have a fridge air front load washer the 8 hr delay start button was hit by accident. How can I get it off? I've unplugged the washer for 6 hours and it still won't come on
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Keep pressing the delay button to change the delay down to 0 hours. If that doesn't work, just start a cycle and wait 8 hours and it will just run down the delay timer and start the cycle. After that the delay will be removed so it starts like normal.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

No problem at all. I'm glad I could help. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and if you need anything else just let me know.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?