John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Model she3ar56uc/08. Can not get it to start. There is power

Customer Question

Model she3ar56uc/08. Can not get it to start. There is power to it and I turn the on off switch on but then the wash cycle lights up flashing but I can not change the cycle even with door open I then close it right and. Hit start. Button and nothing. I bought in. Feb 2013 for a rental house that is used 3omtha a year by an 82 year old female. Please help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Which lights are flashing on it?