Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My maytag frig Ice flapper keeps running and front panel

Customer Question

my maytag frig Ice flapper keeps running and front panel light flasing
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That is a pretty common problem for these models. May I please have the complete serial number from your refrigerator, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
10224220JP
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you! Give me just a few minutes to prepare the information, please.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

On the back of the machine, under the small cover on the left side, there is a control board that will need to be replaced. It is very easy to replace, simply remove the cover and unplug the connectors.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is that part number for that board, would be under warranty or recall
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Only under warranty if less than a year old, no recalls. The part number is ***** available below.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is that a maytag part or generic? and once I replace it does it have a code I have to input or is it change and go
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

It is Genuine Maytag, and it will come with a programming sheet.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

It is easy to program but you can post back here when you go to install it if you have questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is this fee of $18 or 28 going to be charge as a one time charge to my visa?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I only see that you have opted for one answer, no subscription.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its all good I'll get that board and install it, Thank you for your service
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome, thank you! Have a great evening!