Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I"m reviewing issues with dishwashers - I think I've found

Customer Question

I"m reviewing issues with dishwashers - I think I've found some info - not all the buttons work on the dishwasher panel - some do, but it won't run. I am not the original owner of the home and don't know when it was purchased, etc
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Yes that is a very common failure on that unit the touchpad is defective. What color is your unit and I will link you the part.