John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Can i help? any questions? the clothes are piling up. i need

Customer Question

can i help? any questions? the clothes are piling up. i need a lawer to fix this waser?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  ratioscripta replied 1 year ago.

Did you want to speak with an attorney about your washer, or an appliance technician?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would prefer a appliance technician, the lawyer was your idea. To refresh you on my problem I have a GE washer mod. no. wjre5550k2ww that does not agatate or spin out. You recomended changing the fuse wire, which I did.This did not correct the problem and I came back to you for what else it could be,this is where we are now.

Thank you. You and I have not spoken before so I am not sure what you mean by "your idea." I am going to ask the moderators to move this question to the appropriate category so it may be answered. There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.

All the best.