John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My refrigerator is not cold it was making a loud buzzing

Customer Question

my refrigerator is not cold it was making a loud buzzing noise , the guy came out and replaced a plug of some sort, still made the noise and stopped getting cold , so he came back and replaced the fan motor because the defrosting system was not working it was freezing , now After all this and 500 dollars later it is now still not cold its barley cold at all what could be the problem I have only had the refrigerator for less that 2 years and don't know what to do .
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Ok can you pull the unit out and remove the small back access cover to expose the control boards for me?