John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Washer will not progress forward to the rinse cycle.

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

What happens exactly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Setting it for a wash cycle, it will wash just fine, spin the water out and then pauses in place....it won't add water or distribute fabric softener to rinse....it can be set to rinse manually but it's still not fully working as again it will not add water or distribute chemicals.

OK do you have the complete model off the tag and this is a frontloader correct?