Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My model 23 or 25 ge fridge .the fridge is up to 51 and the

Customer Question

Customer: my model 23 or 25 ge fridge .the fridge is up to 51 and the freezer is 18.everything seems to be running.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: this just happened. i pulled off the front grate and vacummed.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok.can u email me
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you have a defrost issue. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is probably high on the refrigerator wall or on the ceiling.