John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I replaced a broken water actuator. Seems very simple but

Customer Question

I replaced a broken water actuator. Seems very simple but now when I hit the ice actuator it will not stop. Please advise.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

WHat make and model unit is this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
frigidaire
fsc23f7dsb0

OK you have a stuck switch on the latch, when you took it apart did you get everything back together right or can you take it apart and double check the two microwswitches on the latch.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only touched the water not the ice. Took it twice. Both times it worked fine for the first dispensing of both the water and ice upon second try ice gets stuck on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
17 October 2015 11:39
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still there?

Yes I am still here. you had requested a phone call that failed for payment.