Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have an er-04 message at the drain cycle of my Bosch Nexxt

Customer Question

I have an er-04 message at the drain cycle of my Bosch Nexxt 300 series washer. I am able to attach a wet-dry vacuum to the hose and the water will drain, however it will not drain directly through the machine, What do I try next?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

In the bottom right corner of the front panel on your washer, there is a 4" round diameter access cover. Locate the small hole on this cover and stick a small pin through it to depress the tab behind the hole. The twist the cover counter-clockwise to remove the cover. Once the cover is removed, you'll see a 3" diameter drain catch twist cap. When you unscrew this cap, all the water in the washer will come pouring out that is left so be ready and have the washer unplugged. Clean the catch behind this cap. If you find nothing, then the drain pump would need to be replaced.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.