Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

Have Jenn Air model JGS8860BDP Range. Suddenly and

Customer Question

Have Jenn Air model JGS8860BDP Range. Suddenly and completely, the control panel appears dead, no touchpad controls work and clock is not working. Still plugged in and burner starters still work so I assume bad touch pad but want to confirm this is likely to be the only issue. Please respond.
Thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

If the unit is working just no display then yes the touchpad needs replaced and could also be faulty or damaged wiring.

We are on the honor system for our work, so please use the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page before you leave and give me at least a 3 star rating. . If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

I see this question is still open, do you need more help? Please rate me a 3 star at the top of your page so I may get credit for helping you, thanks!