Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Kenmore Elite refridgerator model number

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore Elite refridgerator model number *********** ..the fridge is running but I can not set the temps for fridge or freezer...how can I reset the temps?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

You can try to unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes, I know you tried to unplug it but not sure if you tried that long. Other than that, your display board (also known as the "Jazz Board") has just failed and needs to be replaced to fix the issue so below is a link to the control board you'd need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for display board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.