John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have A GE dishwasher Model GLD7400R10ce bought in 2010 and

Customer Question

I have A GE dishwasher Model GLD7400R10ce bought in 2010 and the computer does not seem to be working properly. I pushed the light rinse cycle and it said 107 minutes. Each time I user the dishwasher the time is different. Some days it reads 72, others 65. Lately the readings have been in the 100's. Is there a way to fix this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

This is the classic sign of a bad main control board, very common on that model. It was so common it is currently on back order, but you can order it here if you can wait for it.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks