Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

Whirlpool washing machine, Mod ghw 9300 trouble code f13

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this error code indicates an issue with the dispenser circuit. It's usually caused by a bro***** *****nk or failed drive motor. The top needs to be removed to see the top of the dispenser housing. You will see the linkage that drives the motor. Make sure it's seated all the way and not broken. Check the blue wire connections on the drive motor. You most likely will find that the actuator has fallen off. Very common on these units.

We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will pay me for my time working with you. Thank you