Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

Owner of an "in the house when I bought the place" micro

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. ***** *****. owner of an "in the house when I bought the place" micro over the stove model 401.80093700 serial 845MM01550. trying to sell the house now after three years here. All lookers are mentioning mold !!!!! Slab house no basement. I smell no mold. Rambling.....how can I take this fan stuff apart and clean it to be sure nothing is in there?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have no idea where a mold smell is coming from. I want to clean the fan portion of the over the stove microwave. How does it come apart? I have no booklets.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: wait is fine.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no. called a company to do it. thanks. disappointed.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Apologies again that no one else responded to you whilst I was offline

All the best

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks.
hugs
bye
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Your welcome