Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

We have a lg washer, ser # 410PNUR22678; purchased Nov 2014,

Customer Question

We have a lg washer, ser # *****; purchased Nov 2014, delivered and installed 11-22-14, purchased at Lowe's, Carson City Nevada. Yesterday, 10-10-15, during washing cycle we found a leak coming from beneath the machine. What are our options for repair?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Well often the leak is typically a hole in the tub boot or possibly a hole in a drain hose. The unit is completely repairable and would cost you about $200-275 to fix that issue. Just contact a local LG appliance servicer in your area if you can not complete the repair yourself.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

It should be still under the 1 year warranty so here is LG warranty number for you as well.

(###) ###-####/p>