Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a frigidaire affiniity electric dryer model #

Customer Question

i have a frigidaire affiniity electric dryer model # ***** and and the led read out got all crazy and it wont reset or startt the machine all it does is to read p,pa,au,us,e and then pause for one second and start all over again
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

This is a very common issue, you need to replace the display user board...they go bad all the time for that issue. Here is a link to the part for you to order.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please make sure I only got your basic package for 28 dollars so I don't want surprises when I get billed ok. Thank you

Yes that is fine all I ask is please use the star rating system to rate my service as that is the only way I receive any credit thanks!