Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

F6e1 & f6e2 error codes. Checking connections, looks good,

Customer Question

Customer: f6e1 & f6e2 error codes. Checking connections, looks good, checking continuity now
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm Steve. Machine will not start, panel lights go on but does not start. Unplugged for a few minutes but still does not work.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK, i WILL CONTINUE TO CHECK THE HARNESSES AND CONNECTIONS.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can't wait, thanks anyway.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hello,I'm so sorry for the extended wait time, whilst I was offline. Do youstill need help with this?

Ifso, I will try to locate some information on this for you.

Thanks

Rob