Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have been speaking with about my LG front load washer and

Customer Question

I have been speaking with Kelly about my LG front load washer and have followed all of the advice to eliminate the LE code i have replaced the Hall sensor and i have replaced the main control panel and i am still getting an LE code . I am going to pull
my hair out . what else can i do.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

You need to check the wiring to the sensor you likely have a broken wire. WATCH THIS VIDEO

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as per all my conversations with this site and following the advice . I replaced the main control , the hall sensor and the door lock and i am still getting an LE code . I am about to flip out . please help me

Did you not get my post above?