Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Appliance Guy! I have a Sub Zero 532 - the door does not

Customer Question

Hello Appliance Guy!
I have a Sub Zero 532 - the door does not "auto close" any more and not I have to force it closed. It is also squeaking and a small nylon type washer broke and fell out of the bottom hinge. Any idea?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please open the zip file to see a video to view the issue in real time. Also, please see the attached pic - I cant imagine that it's just this small nylon washer?
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Yes that washer is the cause of all your headaches. You need a new washer from SubZero.(800)(###) ###-####/p>

Call them to order that part.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What's the part number? what's it called? how about a link to something online? how about a link to a repair guide? not thrilled with the level of detail in your responce -