Hello, this is Dave. We need to get more information to know what is wrong. There is diagnostics built into the control. Here is how to do this. Let me know what codes you get.
1. Be sure the washer is in standby mode (plugged in with all indicators off).
2. Select any three buttons and follow the steps below, using the same buttons (remember the buttons and the order that the buttons were pressed):
Within 8 seconds,
• Press and Release the 1st selected button,
• Press and Release the 2nd selected button,
• Press and Release the 3rd selected button;
• Repeat this 3 button sequence 2 more times.
3. If this test mode has been entered successfully, all indicators on the console are illuminated for 5 seconds with “888” showing in the Estimated Time Remaining three-digit display. If there are no saved fault codes, all indicators on the console will momentarily turn off, and then only the seven segment display will come back on and display “888”. If there are codes, a momentary press of the 3rd button you used will advance to the next stored code.