Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I am reading the title exactly I'm looking for.

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent my question yesterday afternoon. I haven't goe respond. This s weekend. Do I need to wait till monday or Tuesday, in this case?
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hello,I'm so sorry for the extended wait time, whilst I was offline. Do youstill need help with this?

Ifso, I will try to locate some information on this for you.

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rob, thanks for your responding! Yes, I still need help on my washer. Can I call you? Or, please call me at(###) ###-####
Thanks!
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Im afraid I cant call you.

Ill relist the question for you as a phone call .

In the meantime, please do not rate or respond to this message as it will lock the question

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Iet my explain the problem: I have a Maytag commercial automatic washer with model no. Mah22pdaww0. It was working fine till I try to run it with cold water only. It showed yellow worning signal for warm water then it shows F20 on the display panel. I tuned the hot water back, unplug and repluged the power, the error cod stay the same. How do I reset the machine so it will detect the hot water source and make it work again? Hot water tap was the only thing I did which massed up the washer. I appreciate the help you can offer!