Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Customer Question

Hi
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

What can I help you with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already submitted my question but i don't see it so i will ask again. I have an Amanda THI21TW refrigerator. The freezer is only getting to 26degF and the main food area is not getting cold. The compressor seems to run and so does the compressor fan. However the condenser fan in the freezer is not running and the voltage across those terminals is only 20V. I don't see ice build up anywhere in the freezer. What is wrong with my refrigerator?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can call me at XXX

If that is happening can you remove the back panel in the freezer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I removed the back panel of the refrigerator and have put my hand on the compressor....it is running (at least some times) and the compressor fan is running.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will you be calling me? (also...yes i removed the back panel of the freezer (inside back panel) as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please call at XXX instead