Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Cleaned dishwasher with affresh cleaner, then ran ,it washed

Customer Question

Cleaned dishwasher with affresh cleaner , then ran ,it washed but did not drain completely ,water laying in the bottom & will not start?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

If you start the machine and press CANCEL within 5-10 can you hear the pump humming or buzzing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the power will not go on but it did before

OK just double check that you do not have any switches off that power the machine and if you have a volt meter confirm you actually have 120 volts to the unit with a volt meter where the power line connects to the unit underneath.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you don't want my rating I feel I have been ripped off end of conversation

OK no problem, if you can check that stuff and need more help with it let me know, since you have no power to the unit or it appears so I have to have you start somewhere first. This is an ongoing process and you can post back anytime.