Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

My name is rommel in mid mo. i have an elite kenmore 5te

Customer Question

Customer: good morning my name is ***** ***** mid mo. i have an elite kenmore 5te that started with an f35 problem.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: cleaned out water inlet screens first. then took off front panel and cleaned out trap. still had f35. ordered and changed pressure switch. still suds and f35 error. checked voltage on cpu with meter on ps8 position 1 (ground) and position 3 (5 volts) position 1 with position 2 reveiled 1.2 volts with machine off. I turned on machine to see if pressure switch voltage raised as tub filled. no change. I took off hose and blew into it and got the correct voltage and the washer started. No hose hole, so i took off back and checked for blockage in pressure switch intake at bottom of tub. none to be found. no i think that the tub is not getting enough water to trip pressure switch. dont know filling procedure .
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hello,I'm so sorry for the extended wait time, whilst I was offline. Do youstill need help with this?

Ifso, I will try to locate some information on this for you.

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I must apologize... because of the wait time I had to call the sears technician out to fix the washer. It was rather in depth and costly. May I have a refund? Thank you very much for responding. Sincerely, Rommel.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Of course.

Please contact cusomer services who will assist you with this, as only they have access to your personal information

In the meantime, please do NOT rate this reply as this will close this question

Thanks

Rob