Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

Beko dishwasher not draining

Customer Question

beko dishwasher not draining
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi- please cancel this request. I haven't had a response and its been almost a day, however I managed to fix the issue myself. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hello,I'm so sorry for the extended wait time, whilst I was offline. Do youstill need help with this?

Ifso, I will try to locate some information on this for you.

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rob- its running the full cycle but not draining at the end, so if you have some info that would be useful, thanks.Steve
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

ok,

So disconect the hose from where it attaches to the ouse waste.

Put it into a bucket on top of the DW.

Start any new cycle, it should start by emtying the water, assuming there is still water in the DW.

Let me know

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thanks Rob. I'm pretty amateur at this stuff. Do I need to turn the water supply off before I pull the DW from under the bench and away from the wall?
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Pull it out gently

Check the hoses. As long as they are long enough, pull it out with no need to turn off the water. Its then the waste hose you need to undo where its attached to the house drain

Rob