JASON HERNANDEZ
JASON HERNANDEZ,
Experience:  Owner Tech at ProTechs Appliance Service
86962461

My name is ***** *****. I have the fridigaire affinity front

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** *****. I have the fridigaire affinity front load washer that is stuck in the start pause mode. Every time I try to start it it says pause and won't let me start it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What else do you need to know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  kingmz replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be helping you today. I want you to press and hold both start and pause button until you see an error code pop up. Read me that error code.

Expert:  kingmz replied 1 year ago.

I mean start/pause and options (the small button next to the start/pause button)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It doesn't say anything just still makes a noise and won't start
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i've paid my $16 and no one has given me an answer to my problem. I think I should not be charged for a service I havent received.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the error code is e41
Expert:  JASON HERNANDEZ replied 1 year ago.

E41 Either indicates a door lock failure or control board. If its making a buzzing type of sound most likely its your door lock. Might pop the lid off too see if the wire harness has been frayed.