Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I have a kenmore elite refrigerator model 795.72063.110, it

Customer Question

I have a kenmore elite refrigerator model 795.72063.110, it periodically drips water from the upper left hand corner of the door near the water / ice dispenser. It is not coming from the area where the water ice actually comes out of the door. but left of that. I removed the ice maker and cleaned the water dispense head into the ice tray, and there is sufficient water pressure.
I was thinking that I need to remove the inner plastic piece that is behind the icemaker, or is the a way to remove some of the pieces on the outside door where the ice dispenses to see if I can further identify where the leak is originating?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hello,I'm so sorry for the extended wait time, whilst I was offline. Do youstill need help with this?

Ifso, I will try to locate some information on this for you.

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really could use some help. Additional info - I turned off the icemaker, and no leaks - looks like it leaks when filling, but I cannot observe and water spillage in the ice maker compartment. I think I need to remove the icemaker, the plastic backing behind the icemaker, and possibly replace the filler tube. there is some sort of leak inside door panel. Thanks for your help. Any diagrams or instructions on how to tear down the area and put it back together would be helpful
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thanks

It does indeed sound like there may be a small leak on one of the water lines.

I only have the wiring diagram to hand for this exact model

So, Ihave put a call out for the schematics of this machine

WhileIm waiting Ill opt out.

Thismeans that if someone else has this information, they will respond toyou directly.

Inthe meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as thiswill lock your question

Thanks

Rob