Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I need to speak to tech. Please give me a phone number. I

Customer Question

I need to speak to tech. Please give me a phone number. I have already tried this twice and am afraid I will get charged twice and I still have no answer. I am a senior and on a tight budget.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

It costs more to speak with a tech I can send you an offer to do so, I only see you have listed one question so it does not look like you have anything else open.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me, I am anxious as my family is arriving tonight and three of us have tried to install this flipping thing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to stick with the tech on the computer. I have to walk my dog shortly.

OK what can i help you with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't believe this. This is my third time trying to get thru to a tech. I have a Whirlpool Stove. I took the oven door off to clean the oven and can't get the door back on. Model #WERE3000PB3, Serial #RS1910078. My email:***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr Appliance Guru, are you still there
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! When you took the door off, did you open it all the way and place a pin in the hole to lock the hinges open before the door was removed?