Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I replaced the mother board and temperature sensor on

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
I replaced the mother board and temperature sensor on my GE monogram, but temperature still over 77. is more than 24 hours
ZFSB26DRDSS
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Both side of the fridge are warm. ice maker side never go down from 68 degrees. the right side still on 77 degrees. all Fan are working, but we couldn't reset the control panel. you can use the bottom to setup but nothing work.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: okay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

IS the compressor and fan next to the compressor running?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Just let me know if you want a phone call or want to continue on chat.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just cancel my request. The gurú too forever and an old man provided me with the correct answer FREE.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unsatisfied

Understood, I could not call you since you did not accept the phone call request...sorry I just work on the site those are the site rules.