Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Dee. I have black and decker mini frig. There is a wire

Customer Question

Customer: Dee. I have black and decker mini frig. There is a white wire inside that came apart. I do not know where it came from.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is the kind of frig for a dorm room. The wire might be from the little freezer compartment, not sure. I am afraid to plug the frig in to see if it works.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is an electrical type wire, it has to be from the thermostat. Can you post a picture of the wire you see hanging loose, please?