Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Code e52 on my Frigidaire dryer. what does this mean?
,

Customer Question

Customer: code e52 on my Frigidaire dryer. what does this mean?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the unit stopped working and will only display the word pause
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes meanwhile i'll look online.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So error E52 is a motor fault meaning your motor is drawing too much power. Open the door and spin the inner drum by hand to make sure it's not locked up or stuck. If that all checks good, then unplug the dryer for 5 minutes and try the dryer again. If it still give the same error, the motor will need to be replaced I'm sorry to say.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?