Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My name is ***** *****.
I was wondering if there was a

Customer Question

Customer: hello my name is ***** *****.
I was wondering if there was a over load switch as there is no power going to the machine now
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: there is no power when we try to turn it on
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure we can wait]
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

What can I help you with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a kelvinator k605 and there is no power when we try to turn it on
Peter

OK Peter can you check for power to the control board? Also have you confirmed the outlet is good?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have checked both of these.Power at wall just not getting to machine

Ok can you check it at the board in the machine? You may have a bad control board on this unit.