Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have a GE JKP76 combo oven that one one the oven elements

Customer Question

I have a GE JKP76 combo oven that one one the oven elements burnt out on. I replaced but not heating. Is there an internal fuse in this model that could have blown when the element failed? The instrument panel has power and microwave works
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

What is the complete model number from the sticker on the unit? With that I can better assist you.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JKP76G002, Serial #GR919488G

Yes, on the back is a thermal limit switch. It should have continuity. It's number 290 click here We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will pay me for my time working with you. Thank you