Francis
Francis, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  been working with refs, fridge, washers. dryers. dishwashers, microwaves for the past 12 yrs .
11923974

Leak
, whilrpool water dispenser leaking water
,

Customer Question

Customer: leak
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: whilrpool water dispenser leaking water
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your dispenser. Can you explain your issue a bit more? Is the dispenser dripping where you put a glass even though you don't have a cup pushing on the lever? Also, do you have the full model number located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and you can see if if you open the refrigerator door?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it dripped from behind the cooler, i see like a ball all wet and the model is WHKM D20
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I'm going to opt out as I don't know this model number. Another expert will pick up the question if they can help you with this model.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok its a whirlpool water dispenser, all works the same
Expert:  Francis replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Would the water be leaking even though the unit is unplugged? Have you tried unplugging it and observe if water is still leaking?