Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

My LG (012602094Z095A202840 201R0236) WAsher seems to not be

Customer Question

My LG (012602094Z095A202840 201R0236) WAsher seems to not be bringing in water. It's hard to tell with HE but I washed towels (hot yoga studio) and they smelled and weren't very dry at the end of the spin. I have washed them on 2 more quick cycles and they still smell. It seems like there's no water coming in. I can feel water running through the tubes coming into the back of the washer. I cleaned out the trap at the bottom. Now I'm trying to wash new towels on HOT (normally we always use cold) to see if that might indicate a sensor problem. But I have a hot yoga studio and CANNOT have a back up of smelly towels. Please help! Robin (*****@******.***)
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

If no water is entering the machine then you need to replace the fill valve.

We are on the honor system for our work, so please use the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page before you leave and give me at least a 3 star rating. . If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

I see this question is still open, do you need more help? Please rate me a 3 star at the top of your page so I may get credit for helping you, thanks!