Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have a frigidaire ATF6700FS1 washer. 13 minutes after I

Customer Question

I have a frigidaire ATF6700FS1 washer. 13 minutes after I had started a normal cycle I realized I had left something in a pocket. I hit the cancel button and the washer stopped. I retrieved the item and attempted to restart the load and the door locked light did not come on. the lcd just cycles back and forth between the load time and paused. I tried shutting the door more securely, but nothing. I unplugged the machine and plugged it back in, same thing. because the clothes were already wet I thought it might be too heavy to start so I took some out, didn't help.The water which had been in the machine drained out onto the floor.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hold down the start and cancel/pause button down at the same time for 5-10 seconds. What comes up in the display.

Thank you