John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My whirlpool washer WTW4800BQI, ser C43 143242 type 587-20

Customer Question

my whirlpool washer WTW4800BQI, ser C43 143242 type 587-20 is only about 8 or 9 months old. The lid lock light will not stop blinking when the lid is closed, so it will not wash after filling. I tried pushing the restart button. Then it drained but would not spin. Tried again and it filled but would not wash, and the light will not stop blinking when the lid is closed. I also took out some of the wet clothes, leaving only two sheets, but that did not help.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please cancel this request, please do not charge my account. I thought this was Whirlpool and realized it is not. Please, please refund the money. thank you so much. I had to take my dog to the emergency vet and cant take too much more today, so please be kind and refund the money. thank you so much. Lynn xxxx