AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 10 years
76126576

My dishwasher does no turn on

Customer Question

My dishwasher does no turn on
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 year ago.

Please post model number.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot locate the Model number

Look inside the door for a label.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do

Okay. I do not have access to a phone. Does the unit have any lights at all on it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Code No is DD68-0079A

There is a in line fuse on many of the Samsung dishwashers. You will have to pull the dishwasher out to check it. The fuse is near the junction box. It is generally a ceramic 15 or 20 amp fuse similar to a microwave fuse and its in a plastic holder in the line.

We are on the honor system for our work, so please use the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page before you leave and give me at least a 3 star rating. . If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is a Code No. DD68-0079A. I do not see a Model No.
Model No. is: DMT400RHS. Does this help?