Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

Looking Timer Motor Part # WH12M175 Washer, it's nowhere

Customer Question

looking for GE Timer Motor Part # ***** for a Washer, it's nowhere available?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, it is NLA and has been for awhile now. The guys in the link below can and will repair your timer. I've sent several mechanical timers as well as printed circuit boards in and they have repaired each one. That's really the last choice at this point in the game. We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you my answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask additional questions for no additional charge. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't see any link to click to find out to whom the Timer should be sent for repairs, need details of the address and contact numbers so I can send it, please email me that specific info.

We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you my answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask additional questions for no additional charge. Thanks

Sorry that part of the message got cut off I guess. http://www.appliancetimers.com/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in touch with the Techs you recommended and thank you for the info, will let you know the outcome.