Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I i have a subzero refrigerator/freezer. 42 inch. we came

Customer Question

hiI i have a subzero refrigerator/freezer. 42 inch. we came home with a red light on with a key. this is the lock key but when we push the "light" butoon it doesn't go off.
There must be a short in it, becasue the icemaker runs constantly. i had to turn the power off to it so that it would stop. but, all the contents will ruin if i can't turn it back on.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a 42d/s/ph
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Do you have the complete model number off the unit?