Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Kemore 911-36766891 and the door is locked...I

Customer Question

Hello I have a Kemore 911-36766891 and the door is locked...I tried other methods to unlock but nothing works
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried starting the cleaning cycle ,hold light switch hit clear or off. I tried unplugging the stove, noyhing works
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do not want this service thank you
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The lock assembly will need to be replaced if you cannot get it to open after trying the things you have tried.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE