Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Im trying to replace the transmission from my whirlpool mod

Customer Question

im trying to replace the transmission from my whirlpool mod cae2743bqo and cant figure how to remove it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So it's hard to describe all the steps needed to replace the transmission but below is a video that shows all the steps on replacing the transmission which should be everything you need. I'll be around if you have any specific questions not addressed the video so just post back if you need anything else.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?