Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Why has my washing machine quit working. Seems like there is

Customer Question

why has my washing machine quit working. Seems like there is no electrical to it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

If you have no signs of life whatsoever on your washer, you'll need to unplug the washer to see if the controls will reset. You know the outlet works because a hair dryer works so unfortunately that means that your main control board inside the control panel in the far back right corner has just failed and would need to be replaced. There are no fuses or cut outs that will stop the entire washer from functioning and the control board you'd need to order for your model is W10372181.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?