Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The delivery people left ten minutes ago and my new LG

Customer Question

The delivery people left ten minutes ago and my new LG fridge will NOT stop beeping. I have opened and closed the doors over and over. They are closed, but the alarm won't stop.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

The alarm isn't going to stop until it gets down to temperature unfortunately. This is just a warning to let you know that the unit is too warm. Once the temperature is down the beeping should stop. On the off chance that the door is the issue, just peel back the door seal when the door are shut and make sure the light is not on inside. If that all checks good, then just give it a few hours to cool down and the noise should go away.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?