Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a model RS263TDRS/XAA refrigerator control number

Customer Question

i have a model RS263TDRS/XAA refrigerator control number JJ9X4GBB200146J that the controller on the front will not respond. All that's going on on the display is the blue light bottom of the temp on the refrigerator side is flashing. what should I do to fix that?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

PRESS AND HOLE THE POWER FREEZE AND POWER COOL BUTTON FOR 5 seconds does the unit reset and run?

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that didn't work. No response. i forgot to tell you the unit runs and cools. the control panel does nothing.

OK have you tried to unplug the unit for 30 seconds and plug it back in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the whole refrigerator? yes, several times.the control unit from the fridge - nope. should i do that? do i want to unplug the fridge first?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
look, they're kicking us out for the day now, and i've got to be in SLC, UT next week. can we continue this on Tuesday, October 13?

Yes that is fine Tuesday is good