Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The lights went off a few times now the oven controls 't

Customer Question

The lights went off a few times now the oven controls don't work. Nothing on the LCD screen but the burners still work
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So this oven doesn't actually have a cut out that will stop the display from illuminating. In other words, there are no fuses or thermal cut out's that would stop the display from at least lighting up. You know the oven is getting 220 volts because the cooktop burners are still working which means that your display board itself has just shorted out and now it will need to be replaced. Below is a link to the display board and it's part number###-##-####for your model. It's all plug and play so if you're handy you can definitely replace it yourself. It costs about $150.

CLICK HERE for display board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?