Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Gaggeneau rod thermostat 098030. Any idea what the

Customer Question

Gaggeneau rod thermostat 098030. Any idea what the difference is between this type and a standard type of oven thermostat?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The oven isn't holding the correct temp. Keeps getting hotter. I am an ppliance repairman by the way
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Would you like the service manual for this unit, it is complicated to work on and you will likely need it.