Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My Samsung Dishwasher Model # DW80F800UWS/AA is flashing

Customer Question

My Samsung Dishwasher Model # ***** is flashing code 1E
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So this error 1E means that the dishwasher isn't draining properly. You'll want to uninstall the dishwasher and make sure the drain hose isn't kinked since these hoses are so soft for Samsung. Disconnect the hose below the tub and blow through it to make sure it's clear. If everything is clear, remove the drain pump and check for debris that might be stopping the impeller from moving. And if all of that checks good and the drain hose is clear, you need to replace the drain pump.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is LE code not 1E
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

OK that is different. I see you requested a phone call so I'll send that option, but LE means that your main circulation pump is failing. You'd need to remove the dishwasher and check to see if the wires going to the pump motor are damaged or loose. If they all check good, then your circulation motor would need to be replaced.